Participants are free to arrange their accommodation; however, Future Connect Training will make arrangements for participants regarding their accommodation requirements on request. The overseas participants should make an advance request if they wish to be met at the airport on arrival by Future Connect Training representative.
- Please note, accommodation not included in the course fees. However, Future Connect Training does provide the necessary assistance to ensure that delegates secure suitable accommodation for the duration of their course. Future Connect Training will send a list of hotels within walking distance from the training centre on request and payment must be made directly to the hotels.
- The delegates are strongly advised to book prior to their visa application and obtain a booking confirmation as proof of accommodation that is a necessary requirement for most student Applicants of visitor visa.
- Please note, all quoted prices are inclusive of VAT. However, in the case of budget accommodation, the participants are advised to check if the rooms are en-suite or not and if breakfast including in the price.
- While enquiring, delegates should inform the hotels that they are clients of Future Connect Training as this may entitle them to special discounts. The participants are also recommended to check if discounts are available for bookings done online or for longer periods.
- Stay cost is your responsibility, and all outstanding payments must be settled prior to departure.