Code Of Acceptance
1. All participants are required to attend all classes and tutorials timetabled for the period for which they are enrolled. The participant accepts that failure to maintain an 90% minimum attendance rate will result in disciplinary action and may lead to termination of enrolment.
2. Absence due to illness must be supported by a medical certificate.
3. Any leave should be approved by Future Connect Training prior to the leave. During term time Future Connect Training will not grant leave of absence for any reason.
4. Participants are required to pay for registration with the awarding body (IAB) to support their course.
5. Participants may not change, defer or withdraw from a chosen course without written consent from Future Connect Training.
6. The Principal/ Director reserves the right to dismiss any participant whose behaviour infringes the rights of any other member or jeopardises the general operation of the institute.
7. Participants are expected to pay 100% tuition fees before an unconditional offer letter will be issued?
8. All fees are subject to a non-refundable deposit of £300.00
9. Fees once paid are non-refundable except in the event of:
I. Future Connect cancellation of the chosen course of study.
II. Future Connect declining the application of the participant.
III. Visa refusal.(an administration fee of 10% will be deducted provided the visa refusal is not the applicants' fault. But where false documents have been provided to the embassy, an administration fee of 30% will be deducted from the fee)
10. Future Connect refund policy is as follows:
I. Participants wishing to claim a refund must submit a written request.
II. Future Connect will not refund the deposit of £300.00 and will also retain
10% of the fees to cover administration costs and the remaining balance will be refunded
to the participant or participant representative with written consent.
III. In the case of visa refusal details of the original document from the embassy must be submitted to Future Connect Training for proof and the refund must be claimed within 12 months of the dated refusal document.
IV. Overseas participants who obtain a visa and then do not join the training will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
V. Once a participant commences a course there will be no entitlement to a refund of fees.
11. Sponsor contract/letter must be signed and received by the institute.
12. Applicants must disclose all material facts, i.e. previous UK entry visa application/rejection (if any) and date of application/rejection. Failure to disclose the information will render the application null and void and disqualify the applicant from any entitlement to a refund of fees paid.
13. Any forged or illegal documents presented will render application null and void and will disqualify the applicant from any entitlement to a refund of fees paid.
14.Signing this document indicates acceptance of the Future Connect Training term and conditions.