How To Apply
01. A fully completed and signed Future Connect application form
The participant must fill in the application form online with all the required details.
02. Documents Required
- Photocopies of your Passport document should be notarized in your country of origin by any of the following public officers such as Accountants, Directors of your organisations, Minister of Religion
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A required band of IELTS or equivalent must be provided if English is not the participant's first language.
- Letter of two references: one reference should be from current employer/ sponsor or participant’s client / customer. The second reference should be from a civil servant who has known the participant for 2 years.
Any other documents that the participant feels may support his/her application
03. Documents Verification and Pre Assessment
We checks the application to ensure that all relevant documents are enclosed by the applicant. A pre-assessment test is conducted and if the participant passes the test, a recommendation is made to the Management, and the Management endorses the admission. If rejected, a refusal letter will sent later.
04. Admission Confirmation
The Management confirms the admission and the file is sent back to the Admissions office.
05. Issuing Conditional Offer Letter
The Admissions officer will issue conditional offer letter.
06. Acceptance from the Participant
The participant must accept or reject the offer within the stipulated time.
07. Course Fee Deposit and Financial Evidence
On accepting the offer, the participant is expected to pay the non-refundable deposit and course fee as instructed in the offer letter. Financial evidence should be provided as per Home Office guidance.
08. Issuing Offer Letter
Once we receive the nonrefundable deposit and the full course fee and is satisfied by the financial evidence, an unconditional offer letter will be issued.
The participant is expected to inform us about visa status (whether accepted or not). If the visa is granted, the registration process has to be completed before the course starts or during the induction week. To complete the enrollment, the following documents should be submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Original admission documents
- Original qualifications
- Passport Copy and Visa Copy (UK Entry clearance)
- Birth Certificate or statutory declaration of age (this can also be the participants' passport)
- Provide all other required information for enrolment
- Address in UK
- Contact Details in UK
- Next of kin in UK
- Emergency Contact Numbers
- 2 Passport Size Photographs