Quality Review & Standardization Meetings – Thrice a year.
Quality Review & Standardization Meetings will be held three times a year.
.December of every year.
The attendees are Future Connect Training staffs and Management.
These meetings will help improve the quality and experience of learners, teachers, assessors, Future Connect Training staff and the image of company.
The purposes of these meetings are to:
- Ensure courses are effective and achieving their aims and objectives.
- Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of staff.
- Review all participants’ and staff feedback forms.
- Compile areas quality improvement.
- Sharing best practices.
- Compliance with relevant codes of practice.
- Ensuring the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Implement changes and developments.
- Provide a consistent experience and knowledge for all Participants.
- Embark on the continuous development of teaching/training and administrative staff.
- Maintaining and sustaining regulatory authorities.
- Continuous review and improvement of the audit trail of feedback.