0203 790 8674


Visa Applications

Your nationality will dictate whether you need a visa to study in the UK. To find out what the current rules are for those of your nationality, please visit the UK Visas website.

Student Visitor Visa

The 'Special visitor: Student visitor' category will allow you to come to the UK if you are 18 years or older, and want to enter: for up to 6 months to study a short course;
As a student visitor, you must leave the UK on or before the date that your immigration permission ends. Student visitors are not allowed to apply to switch into any other immigration category while still in the UK. If you wish to continue studying in the UK after your immigration permission as a student visitor has come to an end, you will need to return home and apply for entry clearance as a Tier 4 (General) student, or in another appropriate immigration category Visa Nationals - Tier 4

Following is a list of recommended documents that delegates can include as part of their visa applications:

Passport or travel document, valid for at least six months (the passport must have at least one clear page for the visa)

  • Two recent passport-sized colour photographs with a white background
  • Correct application form fully completed in English
  • Visa support letter from Future Connect Training
  • Letter of employment
  • Six months itemised bank statements/evidence of assets
  • Letter from your sponsor (employer), confirming they are paying for the course
  • Evidence of accommodation in London or Birmingham
  • Relevant diplomas or educational certificates that you have achieved (it is helpful to submit mark sheets/passing certificates)
  • Original IELTS/TOEFL Certificate, or other evidence of your ability to speak English
    Detailed information with regard to visa requirements can be found on your local British Embassy’s web site.

If you Have Any Questions Call Us On 02037908674